Foundations in Science at International Institute of Management & Technology (IIMAT)
Intake: February, June and November
Course duration: 1 year
Foundation In Science
IIMAT Foundation in Science is a fully accredited MQA programme for those who want to enter into a Science related Degrees. The main subjects are Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. As it is fully accredited, students will have strong acceptance to gain direct entry into any degree programmes in Malaysia and internationally. It equips students with strong fundamental knowledge and skills to pursue their studies in the areas of engineering, medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, health sciences and etc. IIMAT Foundation in Science graduates will gain direct entry to the medical faculty of Lincoln University College upon achieving the entry requirements.
- Full accreditation byMQA / A9609 | KPT (R2 / 340 /4 /0619) | DK 116 (W)
- Eligible entry to all Institutions of Higher Learning in Malaysia (IPTA & IPTS)
Entry Requirement :
- SPM/SPMV with at least C grade in 5 subjects including 3 of the subjects (Biology / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Bahasa English);
- O-Level with at least C grade in 5 subjects including 3 of the subjects (Biology / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Bahasa English)
- UEC with at least B grade in 3 of the subjects (Biology / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Bahasa English)
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the MQF.
Financial Aid :
- IIMAT Scholarship / Bursary
- Other Scholarships & Loans