Duration: 1 year
The Cambridge GCE A-Level is a widely recognised pre-university qualification around the world. The programme is based on the UK education system and is highly sought after by students after SPM.
Cambridge GCE A-Level is the ‘gold standard’ qualification, which is based on a rigorous, academic syllabus that optimises the abilities of talented students with a wide range of abilities and stretches the full potential of our students.
- Entry into international and local universities.
- Small classes with a nurturing environment.
- Globally recognised.
- Complete A-Level in one year.
- A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least credit in any five (5) subjects or any equivalent qualification
- OR/ Any qualifications equivalent to Certificate (Level 3, MQF)
- OR/ Pass O-Level with Grade C in any five (5) subjects or equivalent qualification
- OR/ Completed at least 12 years of school education at primary or secondary (high school) level in the country of origin or equivalent qualification
- OR/ Other equivalent qualification that is recognized by the Malaysian Government or University Senate.