Radius: Off
km Set radius for geolocation

How International Students Get PR in Canada After 2 Year Study [Latest Updates]

To get permanent resident status in Canada after you graduate from a 2-year diploma course, you need to work in your field of study for a minimum of one year after obtaining Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP).

Click [here] for a complimentary full article.

Article sponsored by Canadapt Consulting

Comments 0

Leave a Reply

Translate »